Monday 2 September 2013

~Visual novel style story~ (Title:still a secret) Copyright:ME(Ki Springfield) Second half

Prologue No. 2

As the night go on after having the dinner, here i am..... again holding the letter in front of my Oji-san at the living room while thinking whether of going to see my family again or not..............

Kazushi
".............................."

Shuichi
".............................."

Kazushi
".............................."

Shuichi
"................................"

Kazushi
"..............................."

The silent go on, go on, go on, go on and then......................................................................... The story finish...................

Shuichi
"Chotto Matte!!! Don't just go finish the story without even a full story beginning just like that! Mattaku kimi wa, don't you say this is just a prologue?"

Kazushi
"Ehh? shuichi-san, who are you talking with?"

Shuichi
"huh? Umm hahahahaha....... i don't know really well myself too but i suddenly just want to say that. Tokoro de have you decide whether you are going or not?"

Kazushi
"Umm........... i will go if Shuichi-san insist me to........"

Shuichi
"Jaa Kimari da ne. Gomen Kazushi but i really think you should"

Kazushi
"Ok i will go then..............."

Actually i really feel like going even if my uncle don't insist it but *sigh* feel so pathetic...... look like i am just someone who try looking for a reason and once i get it, i really can strengthen my resolve.

 Kazushi
"I will go to sleep now since they wrote in the letter that they want me to meet them tomorrow"

Tonight i sleep so peacefully without my illness disturbing eventhough i feeling so anxious and full exciteness and more without noticing the change that had happened to my body after having that yume(Dream) from the evening

  • The next day morning, about less than 24 hours left before my attempt to commit suicide..............
Kazushi
"Hmm? why i feel like my bed is moving?"

i murmur while still sleepy and in a dreaminglike state without opening my eye

Kazushi
"Hmm..... maybe i'm having a dream just like yesterday"

Several minutes pass....................... but the bed still don't stop moving and more it going forward and taking a turn sometime............................... ehh....... ehh? WAIT?!? a turn?
i jump out of the bed and then open my eye and this word come out from my mouth



Kazushi
"W**T TH* F**K!!" (*Beep* Sorry for the incovenient but this word here has been slightly censored because of it rude meaning)

i open my eyes and find out that i was n*d* on a bed that was not mine and more it not just your normal bed, the bed is in a car.............................. futhermore the car is a limousine too...........

(A voice)
 "Me ga samete imasu ka Kazushi-sama?"

 There is a guy stand at the end of the bed wearing a butler suit, greet me. Just by looking at his feature i can tell he is the same age like me and someone that i know.

 Kazushi
"that voice? i recognize you.................. kimi wa Kyousuke darou?"

Kyousuke
"So you still have a great memory to remember everything just like before huh? you always suprised me, Kazushi-sama"

Kazushi
"Ohisashiburi da ne Kyousuke, well i remember your face because i still got to see you sometime after i live with Shuichi-san but i don't remember my own family's face though........"


No comments:

Post a Comment